EEEIG’s Investment Research Team, in collaboration with other research providers and academic institutions, works to identify potential areas of investment opportunities, as well as ESG related risks and opportunities.
EEEIG engages with asset owners and other partners to develop tailored investment strategies for financial returns and impacts.
Current topics of interest and focus include the following
• Defining sustainability and ESG metrics in the context of infrastructure investments
• Green taxonomies – what constitutes greenness?
• ESG-integration in private equity, infrastructure, fixed income (including infra debt, project finance and venture debt)
• Sustainability- and climate-aligned performance benchmarks
• Financial aggregation of small-scale climate-aligned investments